The Laundry Collective box helps to give your laundry space a low-waste eco makeover. Replace your plastic items with these long life options that won't impact on the environment at the end of their lifespan.
The Laundry Basics Box contains:
- 40 x Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs Strong enough to hold your heaviest items and secure enough for your most delicate. Made from high quality stainless steel in a handy reusable cotton bag.
- 500ml Amber Spray Bottle Perfect for holding your home made cleaning sprays. Check out some recipes for homemade cleaning solutions on our blog.
- Coconut Soap Bar 100g bar made using 100% coconut oil. Use this soap for cleaning, in the laundry or for spot cleaning the carpet. Great as a pre-treatment and also a must have ingredient when grated into DIY hand soap, laundry powder and dish soap recipes.
- Laundry Powder 500gm handcrafted and all-natural, packaged with a recycled raw cardboard 60ml scoop. Simply place in your home compost or worm farm when finished, label and all.
- Cora Ball Made These magical little balls are made of 100% recycled and 100% recyclable soft and stretchy plastic. Cora Balls collect the microfibres from your clothes which in turn helps protect our precious marine life, our soils and the human food chain. And they're designed to last forever!
See full Terms and Conditions