The Kitchen Deluxe box will help you create an low-waste and sustainable kitchen from top to bottom. Featuring a collection of carefully selected products to help you cook, store and clean up without the waste. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Kitchen Essentials Box contains:
- Compostable Dish Cloth Designed to last 9-12 months and durable enough to throw in the washing machine or dishwasher. Made from 100% renewable materials and fully compostable, breaking down in just 5 weeks.
- Dishbrush 40ml natural fibre dishbrush with wooden handle and natural Tampico fibre brush
- Dishsoap 100% coconut oil soap with refreshing lemongrass essential oil for a sparkly clean.
- Glass Dispenser Bottle 500ml reusable amber bottle perfect for liquid soap refills.
- Metal Straws Four reusable stainless steel straws with cleaner in plastic free recyclable packaging.
- Beeswax Wraps Set of 3 natural beeswax wraps in small, medium and large. Perfect for covering avocados, snacks or leftovers.
- Freezer Container Stainless steel and designed to last forever. 18cm x 13cm, and 7.5cm deep, can take 1300ml of food.
- Bottle Brush Handmade from natural unbleached coconut fibre with a galvanised wire handle so it won't rust, this brush is perfect for cleaning out your resusable glass bottles.
- Canvas Bread Bag Made from certified organic, sustainably sourced, unbleached Indian cotton. Absorbs moisture and prevents mould, keeping bread fresher for longer.
- See full Terms and Conditions