Bathroom Collective 2
The Bathroom Collective box is a great way to give your bathroom a full eco makeover. Bathrooms are often filled with disposable plastic items and these products are sure to make a difference. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Bathroom Collective Box contains:
- Solid Moisturiser Bar with Kanuka and Manuka. Packed with natural oils and butters you just run the bar over your skin and it melts in gently. Great for sensitive skin.
- Shampoo Bar This is a special recipe with kukui nut oil, jojoba and loads of Shea butter alongside the usual coconut, olive and avocado.
- Soap Bar from Fair + Square Soapery. Made in New Zealand, this luxurious small batch product is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances
- Lip Balm Packed with moisturising ingredients like organic coconut, jojoba and lavender oils and containing a natural blush tint. Comes in a fully compostable cardboard tube.
- A set of six washable, handmade cotton cloths gentle on your skin and perfect for morning cleansing or removing make up in the evening.
- Soap saver pouch designed to hold your soap bar while you lather it up in the shower or bath making it not only lasts longer but providing a gentle skin exfoliation.
PLUS - Every Bathroom Box purchased contains a free sample roll of smartass toilet paper - the low-waste, tree-free toilet paper that's helping regrow New Zealand forests. Visit www.smartass.co.nz to find out more.
See full Terms and Conditions