Bathroom Collective 1
The Bathroom Collective 1 box is a great way to give your bathroom a head start in becoming an eco friendly space. Bathrooms are often filled with disposable plastic items and these products are sure to make a difference. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Bathroom Essentials Box contains:
- Bamboo Toothbrushes x 2 BPA free bristles in a 100% Mao Bamboo handle. Individually packaged and hygienically sealed in a non-woven bag, simply remove the bristles when disposing and throw the handle in the compost heap.
- Toothpaste Tabs These toothpaste tabs are a great plastic-free toothpaste alternative that contain fluoride. They are less abrasive than normal toothpaste and less foamy for a cleaner brushing experience
- Eco Floss made from PLA - a compostable plastic housed in a cute, reusable glass container
- Bee Fresh Deodorant 100% natural ingredients with no aluminium, parabens or harmful chemicals. Ingredients include baking soda, essential oils and beeswax which inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause bad odour
- Soap Bar from Fair + Square Soapery. Made in New Zealand, this luxurious small batch product is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances
- Soap saver pouch designed to hold your soap bar while you lather it up in the shower or bath making it not only lasts longer but providing a gentle skin exfoliation.
PLUS - Every Bathroom Box purchased contains a free sample roll of smartass toilet paper - the low-waste, tree-free toilet paper that's helping regrow New Zealand forests. Visit www.smartass.co.nz to find out more.
See full Terms and Conditions