The Bathroom Basics box is a great way to start an eco-friendly makeover in your bathroom. Bathrooms are often filled with disposable plastic items and these products are sure to make a difference. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Bathroom Essentials Box contains:
- Bamboo Toothbrushes x 2 BPA free bristles in a 100% Mao Bamboo handle. Individually packaged and hygienically sealed in a non-woven bag, simply remove the bristles when disposing and throw the handle in the compost heap.
- Toothpaste Tabs These toothpaste tabs are a great plastic-free toothpaste alternative that contain fluoride. They are less abrasive than normal toothpaste and less foamy for a cleaner brushing experience
- Eco Floss made from PLA - a compostable plastic housed in a cute, reusable glass container
- Soap Bar from Fair + Square Soapery. Made in New Zealand, this luxurious small batch product is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances
- Soap Saver pouch designed to hold your soap bar while you lather it up in the shower or bath making it not only lasts longer but providing a gentle skin exfoliation.
See full Terms and Conditions