The Kitchen Collective box is the perfect way to give your kitchen a sustainable makeover. This collection of carefully selected products will help you drink, store and clean up with less waste. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Kitchen Collective Box contains:
- Metal Straws Four reusable stainless steel straws with cleaner in plastic free recyclable packaging.
- Beeswax Wraps Set of 3 natural beeswax wraps in small, medium and large. Perfect for covering avocados, snacks or leftovers.
- Your choice of:
- Bottle Brush Handmade from natural unbleached coconut fibre with a galvanised wire handle so it won't rust, this brush is perfect for cleaning out your resusable glass bottles. Length is 26cm.
Vege Brush Made from sustainable, biodegradable, bamboo handle and bass fibre bristles.
- Canvas Bread Bag Made from certified organic, sustainably sourced, unbleached Indian cotton. Absorbs moisture and prevents mould, keeping bread fresher for longer.
- Produce Bags Set of 3 convenient, washable, recycled plastic produce bags perfect for storing all your fresh fruit and vegetables.