The Bathroom Collective box is a great way to give your bathroom a decent eco makeover. Bathrooms are often filled with disposable plastic items and these products are sure to make a difference. All products are biodegradable, recyclable and made from natural, sustainable resources.
The Bathroom Collective Box contains:
- Shampoo Bar Peppermint and Lemon. A luxurious dense lathering soap with loads of hair loving essential oils, this bar is a real natural treat for your skin, scalp and hair.
- Body Soap Bar from Fair + Square Soapery. Made in New Zealand, this luxurious small batch product is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances.
- Bee Fresh Deodorant In a compostable cardboard tube and made with coconut oil, baking soda, beeswax, shea butter and the delicious pure essential oils. These ingredients have natural bacteria inhibiting properties.
- Lip Balm all natural Manuka honey and pure peppermint essential oils for added flavour and zing to nourish and hydrate your lips.
- 5 x washable, handmade cotton pads gentle on your skin and perfect for morning cleansing or removing make up in the evening.